Our Fair Trade Shop Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, stock pictures, . Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our Returns Policy
1. All goods from our Fair Trade shop are checked before despatch. In the unlikely event of faulty or damaged goods being received please notify us within 7 days to arrange return.
2. If you are unsatisfied with your goods for any reason you may return them to us within 14 days for a refund or an exchange. Just ensure the goods are in their original packaging (where appropriate) and in the case of clothing, unworn.
3. When returning goods for any reason please ensure you obtain a proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for non receipt of items.
4. Your Cancellation Rights. Under the 'Distance Selling Regulations 2000' you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt, providing you inform us of your cancellation within those 7 days. If you choose to do so, you are responsible for the postage incurred in returning your order.
5. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of earrings. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn't affect your statutory rights.
We always issue refunds via the original method of payment. Please be aware that though we will issue refund on the day that goods are returned to us, Paypal© refunds transactions can on occasion take up to 30 days to be completed.